Marketing-to-social science but how??? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
moshingmeadow - if your a confident person, give marketing a shot, even if its just for one semester. Because no one knows what the demand for social science will be next year.

If you put your mind to it, I'm sure you will achieve whatever you want. It will require more work than someone else would, you might have to speak more to your lecturers and tutors about the work, but goodluck with it all :)

HerO_Reborned

HSC
moshingmeadow said:
im a confident person! And if i put my mind to something 90% of the time i will achieve it!....but this credit average business just seems impossible for me...i would really have to want it! and i feel i have better options..

from wat i hear about social science it sounds like me and wat i want so im willing to take the year off take a break enjoy life...and then re-apply through uac again tit may be risky but thats wat life is about isnt it?!?!?!
lol seriously no offence but u sound like u have issues, like if social science is wat u wanna do then why not try and get into it this yr instead of delaying it?...is it because u have more important priorities like work, family, sex life, getting drunk etc...

lol, I luv the part where u said..."but thats wat life is about isn't it"...lol that's juz funny cuz I mean yeah sometimes life is about taking risks and living it 2 the edge but seriously, re-applying thru UAC is not a very FUN risk 2 take is it not?...I can think of other fun risks 2 take but this is not really that fun and it's not wat life is about.

How about u defer 4 a yr, cuz ur position in the Uni will be reserved 4 u when u come back next yr if u choose 2...:cool:

Jonathan A

HSC
moshingmeadow said:
im a confident person! And if i put my mind to something 90% of the time i will achieve it!....but this credit average business just seems impossible for me...i would really have to want it! and i feel i have better options..

from wat i hear about social science it sounds like me and wat i want so im willing to take the year off take a break enjoy life...and then re-apply through uac again tit may be risky but thats wat life is about isnt it?!?!?!

If you want a break then go for it. But even within your business course, if you don't get into Social Science this year, you can do Social science units next semester regardless of your course.

However, you DON"T NEED A CREDIT AVERAGE. If you apply through UAC, you seem to have a a good UAI for a transfer. I have friends who have tranferred into competative courses with passes.

Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine and either way will be happy with your decision.

Trust me, I applied through UAC and Internal Transfer, I got accepted in both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)