marking (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Damn. I supposedly have a stuvac too, but because Nano has no exam I have to spend this week doing presentation and assignment logbook (worth 50% of subject mark >< ).

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
latin will never die! it survived after the fall of the roman empire, so it can survive anything!! :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mic
latin will never die!
yeah coz unlike english it doesn't get bastardised by pigeons, americanisms, bushisms and netspeak.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Did you mean Pidgin?
no i meant those lil birdies that hawk your chippies when you eat at maccas outside the entertainment centre. they bastardise the english language...

haha jk... i meant pidgins. me typo.

LCM meet in HOLZ

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Latin Crew Meet meet?
repetition for emphasis... like when ppl call DDRRAM double data RAM RAM.

meh actually someone should get this organised... i'm not good with organising stuff - and i've got trip overseas. flyin'? lexi? mic?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
No, I tried once and it didn't work. Plus I'm too busy getting into law. :p

Speaking of getting into law, when can I get that UMAT stuff from you?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Speaking of getting into law, when can I get that UMAT stuff from you?
non sequitur?

science, medicine or law - make up your mind - you're either with us, or against us. :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You words types are too simple to grasp the higher beauty of numbers! :D

I still don't know which I'll do, but I know I'll be happy in any of the three (four, really :p). So yeah, tell me when you're free. If you're not coming into uni I'll drive to your place and get the book, because I reeeally need it!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
before we get into any confusion about my assumed hospitality, allow me to make it clear that guests are NOT welcomed to come to my house and of these, any persons who are found uninvited on my premises will be shot, burnt at a stake and their ashes pissed upon. :chainsaw:

now, lexi, did you say something about picking up UMAT books from my house? :p

i dunno how i'm gonna give them to you - i've got exams on... and i really dislike ppl rocking up to my house... not bcoz i live in a cardboard box or anything - it's just that i prefer the tranquility and solitude of living in a place far far far away from the CBD.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
One fails to realise that the offer was simply in place to cater to ones own convenience. :p

I never turn up uninvited to people's houses, you just can't get any more rude than that. Besides, you're not the only one with exams, nor are you the only one attempting a transfer. :) When is convenient for you? I suppose the best option would be to compare timetables [goes to UTS exam timetable thread]

PS: I note that you claimed the house to be your premises (I wonder how big a premisis is?) when I would have been convinced that this ownership would in fact be in the hands of your parents. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)