Marks for project (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

Just curious...what did people get for their projects?

Well after a rushed essay and bibliography and a journal filled with fudged entries, I was expecting to barely pass. But amazingly, I wound up with 38/40, which pushed my assessment rank up to first! :) I was shocked, but I didn't complain.

It just goes to show that procrastination pays...actually I retract that statement, I lost the two marks because my rushed conclusion wasn't strong enough.

WARNING: YEAR 11 STUDENTS, START AND FINISH ON TIME!

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
ahhhh!!!!! project is eeeeeeevil!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did mine in the MORNING it was due!!!! 6-8 ish in the morning and then i came home at 12 and did it and finished the whole crap job 5 minutes before it was due!!!! OMGOSH!!!!!
its soo crap!!! argh.... however...i didnt sleep at all and i went on one of those self realisation trips heheh and saw funni shapes in the air at around 3-4am lol....

i await my mark.....:chainsaw:

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
Originally posted by malayz_angel

Well after a rushed essay and bibliography and a journal filled with fudged entries, I was expecting to barely pass. But amazingly, I wound up with 38/40, which pushed my assessment rank up to first! :) I was shocked, but I didn't complain.

It just goes to show that procrastination pays...actually I retract that statement, I lost the two marks because my rushed conclusion wasn't strong enough.

i hate u ~:( (baby_mulanz the imposter)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel

Nice!

I managed to get 40/40 for mine, so I'm very happy. :)

Mike85

I got mine back today. I did it on "Richard III - Paradigm of Evil or Paragon of Good?" I got 38/40, so I was pleased, because it was first :) Well done to you guys too!!!!!

jaNetix

hey congrats guys!!

my teach. marked it outta 50...is that wrong?
she siad i got 38/50...but she said sum1 she knew last got the same as me, then after scaling got 48/50..

so i hope i go good later on in the process!

in ur mark is the source analysis included and bibliograpghy??

i thought i deserved more......

Last edited:

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
i got mine back :( :( :(
im soo depressed... 29/35... meaning 3/5 for my log... 4/5 for my synopsis and stuff and 22/25 for my essay... sooo evill.. how cruel is this world!!!!!!

Yami

I haven't got my project back yet, but there's no way I could have gotten high marks as I kinda rushed my log book. But I gotta pass at least, 'cause I went crazy on the assignment.

Wenn QQ

HSC
N/A
I only handed mine in today and our teacher said he'd have them marked by Friday. Don't have high expectations for the mark, but fingers crossed anyway...

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
39/40

Quite pleased for a very last minute effort on a convoluted philosophical topic which, in retrospect, I should not have selected!

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
the shittest mark possible^ 100 000 00 = hi! my mark. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)