Marks in Trials (1 Viewer)

Niksta123

HSC
the top in our general maths trials was 85% scaled from 84%...

I got 78% scaled from 77%....

we all thought we didnt go too bad & that the paper wasn't 2 hard...and were all suprised 2 get our marks back, esp with 85% being the top mark!

Adam.Meads

HSC
Niksta123 said:
the top in our general maths trials was 85% scaled from 84%...

I got 78% scaled from 77%....

we all thought we didnt go too bad & that the paper wasn't 2 hard...and were all suprised 2 get our marks back, esp with 85% being the top mark!
I'd kill for 78% lol.

According to SAM, if my Maths mark increases 10%, from 65 - 75, my UAI increases 5%. This seems huuuge.

Razor

HSC
i was quite disappointed with my mark in my trials, i only got like 92 or something, but all stupid mistakes lost me marks. I am hoping for high band 6 in exam, since i am capable of 2unit work, i just choose to take it easy, so i could concentrate on other subjects. I finished the year overall first on around 93 i think but i should be able to get 100 if i try

Razor

HSC
shona1990 said:
Ugh, I got like 50%
But our average was around 40 or something.
Ended up coming around 12/50.
I kept telling myself " No big deal, I'll study from now until the HSC and do really well in the externals, and i'll be fine." The exam's tomorrow, and I haven't studied! :p

The reason why people are getting low marks, despite how easy the paper is that it is GENERAL MATHS. Ie - No one gives a shit. People that aren't that bright do it because they feel like they should do maths. And people that ARE clever and are able to get band 6's in general maths (such as myself - I chose general over 2u because I KNEW I could easily get a band 6), think "fuck this subject is easy. Ehh, I don't need to study, what's the point?" And then they end up with a 60% because they didn't study, and don't know what they're talking about.
The reason most people do badly in general maths is because they don't study. Because it's so easy. Make sense?
i dont totally agree i can guarentee 100% that i did in total around 1 hour for all my assessments and trial, and still did not get lower then 90 on anything, i dont think its the fact you dont study, if u think u can do it, its the small mistakes and silly mistakes that you wouldnt normally make

Niksta123

HSC
Razor said:
i was quite disappointed with my mark in my trials, i only got like 92 or something, but all stupid mistakes lost me marks. I am hoping for high band 6 in exam, since i am capable of 2unit work, i just choose to take it easy, so i could concentrate on other subjects. I finished the year overall first on around 93 i think but i should be able to get 100 if i try
You're lucky you can get a mark like that....

For me its a "I wish" situation! lol

:)

myz

HSC
i got 90.5 ..came 1st..wish i did the william clarke college trial tho ..i did that one n got 96..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)