Marks Withheld (1 Viewer)

Herb-Q

HSC
N/A
Anyone have any marks withheld because of the strike?

I had applied for a program transfer and rang up the uni because I have a mark withheld and I was assured that provisions would be made to consider students in my position. And so I'm really pissed off that I got an email on Friday saying that my application has been refused!

How can they fairly assess the performance of any student when marks are withheld. I'm disadvantaged cause the subject where I haven't got my mark yet was my strongest subject. And I bet that their are others who are advantaged by this and so may have been approved.

Overall, unfair.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Anyone have any marks withheld because of the strike?

I had applied for a program transfer and rang up the uni because I have a mark withheld and I was assured that provisions would be made to consider students in my position. And so I'm really pissed off that I got an email on Friday saying that my application has been refused!

How can they fairly assess the performance of any student when marks are withheld. I'm disadvantaged cause the subject where I haven't got my mark yet was my strongest subject. And I bet that their are others who are advantaged by this and so may have been approved.

Overall, unfair.

they will eventually be released ( or they should)

all you need to know is that you have atleast passed

Herb-Q

HSC
N/A
I called the NTEU branch at uni the day after and was told that there is a huge pile of applications and that they are getting through 2-3 per day.

Program transfers were released on the 16th giving me just two days to apply for an exemption and hope for a miracle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)