• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Marks (1 Viewer)

Acid

HSC
Well, for those that had to hand in their projects early, how'd you go with the marking? Our school marked pretty strict - had our teacher marking as well as another qualified history extension teacher that doesn't teach at our school.

I ended up with 24/25, which i'm pretty happy with considering I started the project like 2 weeks before it was due! :)

How'd everyone else go?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
A project mark is simply an assessment mark. Combined with your trial result and whatever other assessment task you have had throughout the year, it determines your ranking. Then, the regular moderation process takes place as usual.

ptitsa

make me lose my buttons
HSC
handed mine in last term... 48/50, which i'm happy with.

twiddla

Total of 48/50 which i think is pretty sweet - just got it back today

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
thanx sarah 4 clearing that up 4 me! and 2 ad rest of u guys - well done! i THINK ill be gettn mine back next wk..shudder..as far as im concerned the only thing its good for is fodder for bonfire night - even then shall be careful, who knows what poisonous history fumes could be released from it?

Plebeian

Hooray! - 40/40, which is apparently the first time my school has given full marks for this project... It was worth the effort :) .

Demandred

HSC
I managed to get 39/50 for the whole course, I barely passed my trials...

zhongie

HSC
I got 33/35 for the project
and 43/50 for my trials. Oh well, history extension just won't count.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
zhongie said:
I got 33/35 for the project
and 43/50 for my trials. Oh well, history extension just won't count.
wow, u lost, what, 10 marks overall and that means that you think thhis subject will be one of the ones that doesnt count? im impressed, geez, you must ace every other subject completely!

Plebeian

Well she's doing 13 units (from her profile). It's the same with me - I'd say 3 of my 4 units of maths won't count :( but they're still worth doing.

zhongie

HSC
Just the plain fact that History Extension happens to be the one I have the lowest marks in, out of 13 units, because our classes are Thusday after school, and I have no energy at this time, and therefore never absorb enough...and then find it really annoying to study about...but I'm one of those anal people who have to finish what they start, so I kept it...yes, anal-ness.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmmm sounds a little like a Major Essay posted up here awhile ago....:p lol (not an accusation...just an observation)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)