Marriage equality (2 Viewers)

Flop21

HSC
Allowing people to follow their desires isn't always the best thing to do.
Ikr, sometimes I am going about my day and just think of how awful it would be for 2 people to get married who are not man and women. Because heterosexual marriage is so sacred is modern society.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Ikr, sometimes I am going about my day and just think of how awful it would be for 2 people to get married who are not man and women. Because heterosexual marriage is so sacred is modern society.
Same

Like every day I just think of all the ways that two random people getting married would seriously impact my quality of life

Kolmias

HSC
Same

Like every day I just think of all the ways that two random people getting married would seriously impact my quality of life
Last night, I woke up drenched in sweat.

"W-hhhhat is this?" I screeched. "Two men are getting married?!" I shiver. "This is going to change my whole life!"

Tony Abbott's diary

Drsoccerball

HSC
Same

If an arbitrary person A wanted to die, and an arbitrary person B wanted to kill people and B kills A explain how this is wrong, if it is even wrong according to your morals(If there are some you hold). And explain how this would decrease your quality of life.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
If an arbitrary person A wanted to die, and an arbitrary person B wanted to kill people and B kills A explain how this is wrong, if it is even wrong according to your morals(If there are some you hold). And explain how this would decrease your quality of life.
Wtf why are you comparing murder/ death to marriage. How is letting same gender marriage harming anyone at all?
same sex marriage doesn't impact quality of life neither does it harm anyone. You're legit just having people who love each other marry lol how is this any different to a heterosexual marriages

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Wtf why are you comparing murder/ death to marriage. How is letting same gender marriage harming anyone at all?
same sex marriage doesn't impact quality of life neither does it harm anyone. You're legit just having people who love each other marry lol how is this any different to a heterosexual marriages

because its haram

Kolmias

HSC
That made very little sense.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
It's not wrong if done with consent

Sien

HSC
I think that would tie back to euthanasia, i think it's illegal in Australia if i remember correctly. But yes, if it is was done with consent, it's not wrong

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
You so took that out of context.

Drsoccerball

HSC

How is letting one person satisfy his lust to die and satisfying one person's desire to kill hurting anyone or impacting anyone else's quality of life?

Drsoccerball

HSC
You so took that out of context.
What context should it be in ?

Yeah that's messed up...

I think that would tie back to euthanasia, i think it's illegal in Australia if i remember correctly. But yes, if it is was done with consent, it's not wrong

Euthanasia is a whole different topic. We've become monsters, taking lives so casually...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
What context should it be in ?

Yeah that's messed up...

Euthanasia is a whole different topic. We've become monsters, taking lives so casually...
You said it yourself. Euthanasia is a whole different topic in itself. We are talking about marriage here. It's a comparison that is unreasonable and unlogical.

Apples ..... oranges

Go figure.

Drsoccerball

HSC
You said it yourself. Euthanasia is a whole different topic in itself. We are talking about marriage here. It's a comparison that is unreasonable and unlogical.

Apples ..... oranges

Go figure.
Not really... I'm just applying the logic you guys have to other things...

Sien

HSC
How is letting one person satisfy his lust to die and satisfying one person's desire to kill hurting anyone or impacting anyone else's quality of life?
I'm not getting your question lmao can you reiterate it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)