• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

MARRIAGE:i Do or I don't (1 Viewer)

yesgentlemen

Sexbox
HSC
What do people think of marriage?
I think if you love the person, and if it's what you both want then it could be a wonderful thing.

Do you really want to get married?
Yes I do. Despite my own parents getting divorced and suffering for years for having my mother around when she made our lives miserable, I still have hope for it. It might be old fashioned to think this way, but I'd like to call it being hopeful instead.

Do you know who you want to live the rest of your life with?
I don't think at 17, you can really know who it will be you want to marry. I'd like to think my boyfriend and I are going to last forever, but in reality, high school romances aren't exactly long-lasting. I've accepted that and would prefer to take each day as it comes. If one thing leads to another then so be it.

And will you change your mind?
Nope.

What do you think about arranged marriages?
I find them a little too old fashioned, but maybe that's just because in my culture it is not an issue. I think only those from a background that is associated with arranged marriages could give you a good idea.

Would you consider to have an arranged marriage?
No.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hmmm... i do want to eventually get married...but a loooooooong way in the future, as in, a loooooooooong way off...
Arranged marriages? i dont think i would ever like to have one but then again i dont know enough about them to say. according to some people who are in arranged marriages they can work, like you grow to love the person eventually. In those cultures though marriage is really a family affair...u affect the whole family unit by who u marry and the other person's family is affected by you. so for them its about maintaining the interests of the family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)