Married ... but run off with member of the same sex (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
What do you think of this?

You may be unhappy with your marriage and found new happiness. Just like being in a relationship after a divorce, maybe.

But what if you have children? Should it really matter to them, and would they be affected by your new relationship?

Do you think that it is bad, not as bad, or worse, than running off with another person of the opposite sex???

Heard through the grapevine that the Channel 7 newsreader Ian Ross was married with two children and he ran off with a guy ... nasty rumour or not??? :confused:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Danoz The Great said:
What do you think of this?

You may be unhappy with your marriage and found new happiness. Just like being in a relationship after a divorce, maybe.

But what if you have children? Should it really matter to them, and would they be affected by your new relationship?

Do you think that it is bad, not as bad, or worse, than running off with another person of the opposite sex???

Heard through the grapevine that the Channel 7 newsreader Ian Ross was married with two children and he ran off with a guy ... nasty rumour or not??? :confused:
you'd think he'd at least have a slight curiosity about it BEFORE he got married? or at least before he had kids

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my ex's dad is gay. i'll just call him jack :p he was married twice (with three kids) before he came out, and is now happy in a nine-year relationship. his partner has also been married, with two kids.

i'm not sure whether jack was closet gay, or if he realised he was gay after he got married... but the entire family gets along fabulously - he is still very much in contact with my ex's mum and his other ex-wife, and they often all get together for dinner, bbqs etc. it's really nice to see that they all stayed friends for the sake of their kids.

i can see how this certainly wouldn't be the case for everyone, though...

Danoz The Great

HSC
Wow Bubz, that's nice to hear that happen, because I don't think that happen very often.

But I agree with alby - I think there might be a curiosity all along.

santaslayer

HSC
This reminds me of BrokeBack Mountain. Except the gay guys fucked each other before they both got married to a female. They then met a few years later and continued their fucking ways. Both their marriages ended. One iof the gay guys died shortly after.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
actually, most gays have a lot of hetero relationships before coming out. its not that unusual.

as for whether this particular situation is worse because he ran off with another man instead of a woman... well, why should it make any difference?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)