• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Married guys that don't wear their wedding ring? (1 Viewer)

kitty28

Hey, this is my first time in the L&R section. So what do you all think of guys that don't wear their wedding ring - is this normal and commonplace these days? The reason I'm asking is because I made a move on a guy at work who I thought wasn't married as I didn't see a wedding ring (or any ring) on his finger. When I told him that I liked him and he said he was married I was like :confused: . I'm pretty sure he was telling me the truth that he's married. But what I don't understand is why he (and some other married guys) don't wear wedding rings. If I had known he was married I would have never made a move on him! Anyway, feel free to comment and give me some insight.

HSC
He wasn't married he just thinks ur ugly, even if he was married he would have fucked u.

Skeeta

HSC
If he works with his hands he might not wear it.

lengy

HSC
Give that account to katietheskatie ASAP!

lengy

HSC
I've met her IRL. She's so cute and looks like Miranda Otto. :eek:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, if he works with his hands he might not wear it. There are some married women who do the same, my mum being one of them (housework and stuff). And because she looks young enough and we're the same height (and she doesn't wear her ring) everyone thinks my mum is my sister! :eek:

kitty28

Skeeta said:
If he works with his hands he might not wear it.
I don't think that's the reason - he works in a business/office job and I can't see why he shouldn't wear a ring. Another guy at work who I know is married wears his ring. I don't know - maybe it's just his personal perference not wear a ring.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
Yeah, if he works with his hands he might not wear it. There are some married women who do the same, my mum being one of them (housework and stuff). And because she looks young enough and we're the same height (and she doesn't wear her ring) everyone thinks my mum is my sister! :eek:
I remember you saying you were asian (so don't take this the wong way) but most oriental women age gracefully.

My compliment for the day.

kitty28

Bobness said:
Eowyn's pretty hawt but :eek:

Moar layk womyn.
Umm... that's not me in my avatar:p. I wish it was though lol! That girl is actually an Indian actress (Bollywood) named Preity Zinta.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Eowyn said:
Umm... that's not me in my avatar:p. I wish it was though lol! That girl is actually an Indian actress (Bollywood) named Preity Zinta.
I (and i'm sure lengy was as well) was referring to lotr series.

sthcross.dude

HSC
Eowyn said:
Hey, this is my first time in the L&R section. So what do you all think of guys that don't wear their wedding ring - is this normal and commonplace these days? The reason I'm asking is because I made a move on a guy at work who I thought wasn't married as I didn't see a wedding ring (or any ring) on his finger. When I told him that I liked him and he said he was married I was like :confused: . I'm pretty sure he was telling me the truth that he's married. But what I don't understand is why he (and some other married guys) don't wear wedding rings. If I had known he was married I would have never made a move on him! Anyway, feel free to comment and give me some insight.
He watches too much Seinfeld.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Bobness said:
I remember you saying you were asian (so don't take this the wong way) but most oriental women age gracefully.

My compliment for the day.
Awwwww, that's sweet. My Mum will like that :p

yosemite sam

HSC
My dad doesnt. neither does my ma. maybe cos he doesnt like his wife? or his fingers got fat. or thin. but fat is slightly more amusing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)