• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Married ppl (1 Viewer)

Who would have an affair with a married person

• Total voters

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i wouldnt want to be cheated on so i wouldnt do it. how would the woman on the other end feel when her husband is going around with a floosy lol . AND how do you know that if he eventually leaves his wife for you he wont cheat on you again. Once a cheater always a cheater

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
How can someone answer these types of questions without being in the situation? I'm sure most people will say 'no' because its cheating, but when you're in the situation and have feelings for someone, its hard to say no!

I used to say that I'd never cheat, and then I did... But I wanted to be with the other person so I didn't really take into account the ramifications of my actions which I imagine would happen to most people.. love (or lust) is a powerful thing.. it makes you do things you wouldnt otherwise even contemplate.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
MaryJane said:
blah blah blah.
does your custom status say i love to suck penis in french?
or something along the lines of that?
or something to do with loving penis? but written in french?

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
:D

...I'll let her explain ;)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
Whats with quoting me saying something I didnt?

hmm... Anyway, if you want to decipher (as best you can) go to babelfish..You must be a continuing French student ;)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
MaryJane said:
Whats with quoting me saying something I didnt?

hmm... Anyway, if you want to decipher (as best you can) go to babelfish..You must be a continuing French student ;)
i was quoting you with something you didnt say coz what i was writing to you had nothing to do with your post, so i did that so you knew that question was directed at you.
and no, im not a continuing french student, neither am i a beginning french student. i just know some french, and i know that j'etaime is french for i love you, and your cs has that, it also has penis.. so thats why im asking.
and what is babelfish?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Babelfish is a free translator.

It says something along the lines of "i love penis" but came out as "i love the penis" or something like that. I like french, it makes everything pretty, see?

I love cheese and the way it makes me feel when I cross the road

J'aime le fromage et la manière qu'il me fait la sensation quand je traverse la route

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
jabbott said:
i think it is the lowest thing you can do. if you did have an affair with a married person you have no morals and are just a low life. i know from personal experience what devestation a thing like this can cause to the adulters family e.g. children, wife, husband ect and in fact it ruins lives. i found out about a longer than 10 year affair in the middle of the night before my hsc maths exam (as expected i didn't do particually well). as a result i ended up having to do an extra subject the next year to make up for that bad exam.
What the fuck, u didnt go well, did u repeat or do u call 90+ a shit mark, but i do simpithise with u i know what thats like

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yes, mj, french does make things look pretty.
even frogs legs and snails.

or maybe not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)