Master of Pharmacy? (1 Viewer)

newbiejo

HSC
Im currently doing B.Science at UNSW and was wondering, can i do the pre-requisites there to get into Master of Pharmacy? cause i was told i have to do them at Usyd?

newbiejo

HSC
Im not very familiar with the GAMSAT or GPA could someone please explain them. Has the GAMSAT taken over the stats test? and why do they keep making it so difficult to get into pharmacy! Will the Admission Criteria change again next year:confused:

lala2

Banned
HSC
GAMSAT is only for postgrad medicine--no pharmacy.

GPA--Grade Point Average, which is basically the average you have over your whole degree. For more info on how to calculate it (different from your WAM) look at the Transfers forum.

newbiejo

HSC
To get into Master of Pharmacy you have to do the GAMSAT

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I'd seriously talk to the Pharmacy Department at USyd about it. They're really weird about prereq's. Like...they don't like to count PCOL as a prereq for the masters because oh my god, we don't do like 2 of the lectures that pharmacy students do. So I'm sure they'd love to reject you purely because you've done your degree at UNSW.

Grangern

HSC
Hi, i just want to know if applicants for 2007 Master Pharmacy have already been informed if they were successful or not, or do they have to wait until
January 17th ( like the undergraduates) to be notified?
Thanks.mn

dead

HSC
hmm also.....i was wonderin if i wasnt successful in gettin a place for masters of pharmacy.....what other options do i have to get into pharmacy.....and what are the requirements?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)