Masterchef Australia (1 Viewer)

wendus

krawr.
HSC
i really don't think justine&julie deserved to lose last night :( they're so cute.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
going for justine, finals week should be good =]]. love the masterclass episodes, just cause i love to cook =]].

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
He looks a smug bastard, too arrogant for his own good. I hope its Poh and Justine in the final. I read today he is going out with Julia, how is that even possible? There must be a nearly 20 year age gap!

HSC
I read that as well - weird...

Justine definitely for the final, with either Poh or Julie.

But I heard a radio interview with the host that basically insinuates that Chris wins - something along the lines of the person who wins is the only person who has a very clear idea of what they want to do afterwards - which to me suggests Chris.
Any other ideas?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
He looks a smug bastard, too arrogant for his own good. I hope its Poh and Justine in the final. I read today he is going out with Julia, how is that even possible? There must be a nearly 20 year age gap!
EWWWWWW.

I hope Poh or Justine win ^^

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
I love master chef.
But it seems like it's aimed at children.
Or they're stretching a 9 minute show out for an hour sometimes.
I hate the way they repeat things 'I wanted to win the challenge' 'I was feeling nervous' 'Then we walked into the room and saw the box and wondered what was under it'.
Farrrrk
And I hate the masterclass episodes zzzz.
But it is better now in the finals.
I think I like Chris and Poh. Oh and funny sweet shaky Julie. I'm glad Lucas is gone, he was boring and had his fame time with golf.

And thanks for possibly ruining the end, person.:mad1:

And oh my re: Julia and Chris as a couple. Big weird age gap but I like em both.

And the auditions were puke worthy. Scripted questions about people with dead/dying parents or anorexic pasts. And then they cry and there is this moral, uplifting and 'sad' moment. And we're supposed to be in awe of how brave they are. That has to be one of the worst new trends in commercial television.

Last edited:

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
GO Justine.

chris can GTFO. damn arrogant cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)