Masterchef Australia (1 Viewer)

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
australia is a racist country because the asian didnt win. I know this without even watching a single episode. Shame on you australia, you still have not changed from your past.

Plodygon

HSC
everyone post on whirlpool forums about how this means australia is really racist
Oh, get real. Julie won because she cooked the better dishes. Don't go picking around for subliminal insults or trouble.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Poh shouldn't have messed with the tempered chocolate. At least she gets to travel with the other judge, whatever his name is.

jubz

HSC
i am really glad julie won, mostly just because i will buy her cookbook!
she made food i would actually eat, but some of Poh's creations were truly amazing as well. i'm just a home food person :)

loving that chocolte thing - wouldn't last long in my house!

Plodygon

HSC
i am really glad julie won, mostly just because i will buy her cookbook!
She made food i would actually eat, but some of poh's creations were truly amazing as well. I'm just a home food person :)

loving that chocolte thing - wouldn't last long in my house!
+ 1

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
WTF JULIE IS 30? WTF.

no way guyz, c'mon, stop pulling ma leg.

jubz

HSC
oh, and to all the people who said she didn't deserve to win, and that australians are racist becoz poh didn't win,
  1. australia didn't exactly vote, now did we?
  2. how can it be considered racist when poh was the only competitor to get two shots at entering the competition?
  3. she was also one of the lucky few to have another chance after she got kicked out
  4. she was given way more chances than julie, who got into the competition on one try and never got eliminated!

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
oh, and to all the people who said she didn't deserve to win, and that australians are racist becoz poh didn't win,
  1. australia didn't exactly vote, now did we?
  2. how can it be considered racist when poh was the only competitor to get two shots at entering the competition?
  3. she was also one of the lucky few to have another chance after she got kicked out
  4. she was given way more chances than julie, who got into the competition on one try and never got eliminated!
wtf would you know huh? tell me. If the judges let poh win = Australia is not racist. period

leisl1990

HSC
i sort of lost interest for the finale coz all my favourite contestants have been eliminated.
But i watched it anyway.
I think neither poh nor julie is the finest contestant in terms of their cooking abilities, and their performance in the competition has also been extremely inconsistent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)