Masturbating before exams. (1 Viewer)

HSC
On a more serious note
Who the fuck talks to their brother about masturbating?
Do you hold each other's dicks while pissing or just when you wank?

absorber

HSC
How long did it take you to finish your exam?
Two minutes *sobs*

pman

Banned
HSC
On an intelectual note, the endorphins releasede by masturbating would reduce your stress levels.....
of course you could always just masturcate heaps of chocolate

aussieoi

HSC
HAHA.
I have Electrotechnology today :) at 1:55
might give it whirl now. haha MONKEYYYY :monkey:

Last edited:

aaronrmuller

HSC
never the night before an assessment, exam, interview, going out, sporting event / anything else important.

no scientific reason, just hasn't failed me yet.

last time i did we lost the state final for rugby league. go figure. lol

as for 3 hours before, idk, but i have a feeling it violates the rule.
not commenting on that just about ur rankings....no one gives a shit about ur rankings especially in a school of 30 ppl doin adv eng....and 2 ppl doin 4u...loser

I Study Hard

HSC
I lol'd at that cartoon >.<;
@the person who said it was bordering on harrassment - I didn't mind too much, its the internet ;D

lukadore

HSC
Hi guys. I understand that some people find masturbating a funny thing to talk about, but it was a serious question, and it's a serious issue, that deserves a serious reply.

so thank you to the people who replied seriously, and thanks for the advice.

to the people who said rude things to me or about me, such as "do you hold your brothers hand while you pee, or just while you wank" - that was neither clever, nor funny.

Every boy who insulted me has a small dick, and every girl who insulted me has an incredibly loose vagina.

for your information, i did business studies today, and i did masturbate in the morning. I was very happy with my performance. i think i killed the multiple choice, short answer, report and essay. i should get a band 6, easily. I don't know if it was because i was sexually relieved or not, but i didn't feel at all nervous. i was focused throughout the entire three hours, and didn't get tired.

So, i am of the opinion that masturbating in the morning has no negative effects on your performance, and it may or may not improve your focus, and may or may not calm you down.

As for leaving residue on the paper - what a horrible thought. the lady who was overlooking my test was old and i didn't find her at all sexy. and the thought of her seeing my sexy fluids is quite disgusting!!

I Study Hard

HSC
Oh same here, i went into my exam feeling pretty damn calm.
But honestly, did you really expect people to come in here and not say stuff like that?? o_O;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)