Mates and sex (1 Viewer)

pookie1234

whats the views on going further with a mate? From plutonic to sex and maybe more... i mean on the spur of the moment thing... does it work?

mack

Banned
HSC
I had this same thought and my answer lay in Seinfeld. That show can answer most of lifes questions. Im not sure if this is relevant, but my friend is dating a girl at the moment and keeps his ex on the side as a "fuck buddy", completely unbeknownst to her, which i find disgusting. So no, I dont believe in mates going for it unless you are entering a serious relationship.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
a mate? gawd i wouldnt do anything. i love my mates too much... i mean maybe id kiss em but regret it HEAPS later...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
pookie1234 said:
whats the views on going further with a mate? From plutonic to sex and maybe more... i mean on the spur of the moment thing... does it work?

It makes everything really awkward

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I doubt I could ever see my friends as anytihng more than that. I actually find the thought of it kinda wrong. Like sleeping with a brother.

pookie1234

me and this mate, its been kinda weird for ages, he my exs mate but they dont have any morality concerning friends and girls and history, lol well its always been awkward between me and this guy. some stuff happened and im confused now.

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
pookie1234 said:
me and this mate, its been kinda weird for ages, he my exs mate but they dont have any morality concerning friends and girls and history, lol well its always been awkward between me and this guy. some stuff happened and im confused now.
youre resorting to THIS for advice?

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
and anyway, i got with all of them ('cept for him) and theres no awkwardness or hard feelings between any of us!

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
it would depend on what kind of a mate they are. I wouldn't consider doing anything with a close friend, but if it is someone you are friendly with, yet don't hang out with much or at all, then i'd say go for it

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
we do. but msn gets monotonous. and im offering valid advice. thats what she came here for and thats what im giving.
rhi, call him

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
it's the worst when u are having sex with a mate and his dad comes in, an sits down an offers advice on how to do it better

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
bowman said:
it's the worst when u are having sex with a mate and his dad comes in, an sits down an offers advice on how to do it better
omg has that actually happenned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)