Mates and sex (1 Viewer)

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
thats hilarious
sex and talking and parents just dont go together
they dont even belong in the same house

A_J_Gray

The worst thing is when ure with a mate and you go up to there bedroom, and while ure walking up the stairs u can just see the parents eyes staring coldly at you as if to say, dont you fuck my daughter

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
gilly_aj said:
The worst thing is when ure with a mate and you go up to there bedroom, and while ure walking up the stairs u can just see the parents eyes staring coldly at you as if to say, dont you fuck my daughter

that look kils me- i cant stand it. way too much guilt for something that isnt wrong.

sex with a friend - ah. i dont know- it all depends

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I got that look a lot when I stayed at my bf's for 3 weeks. At one stage we were even banned from being in the same room alone together. Talk about psycho parenting.

Last edited:

pookie1234

my mum give me condoms which i find disturbing, and if i refuse to btake them she hides them in my car, so when i have friends in there and i ask them to go in the glovebox to change the cd or soemthing, and a jumbo pack of novelty condoms falls out, its highly amusing.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
pookie you have to work out what you want from the friend now and talk to him about it
i hooked up with a guy who i was good friends with almost a year ago
and now i avoid him cos of awkwardness
but if you like him, you should let him know or else he'll think it was just a random hookup

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Oᕼ ᗰᗩᑎ YOᑌ ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ Gᒪᗩᔕᔕ ᗯITᕼ TᕼᗩT ᑕᕼIᑎ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)