mates or dates (1 Viewer)

DopeyB

HSC
Question for the guys and the gals, which do you have more loyalty too, your mates, or potential dates or bfs/gfs?

for me definately my loyalty lies with my mates, and they are put first as they are always there for me, regardless of what happens with the "date"

is it just me or generally men are more loyal to their mates, then women are to their friends. Too many times have I seen female friendships been divided by a man, yet the male friendships are stronger and less bitchier, and can survive it generally

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
depends hey?
if u r just 'dating'...then of course mates 1st...i dont think guys are more loyal than girls...i would say its pretty equal...bcos heaps of guys i know are pussy-whiped..and heaps of girls go nuts over a guy
if its long-term, then i think it should just be equal
ihate people who ditch their friends for their bf/gf...slack slack slack
some ppl cant maintain the 2 things at once tho

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Bro's before ho's all the time.

Never met a girl who has seriously challenged that yet.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mates

when it's long term equal.

you have to have the balance, see who invited you out first, who you haven't seen for a while. and when you're out with all of them it's hanging out with the date but talking to the mates - not just with the date because that can be done anytime and the others will find it rude.

DopeyB

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
some ppl cant maintain the 2 things at once tho
i agree with this, one of my mates been with his current gf for bout 5 months, trouble is he's always with her now, and I see less and less of him. Im happy that its going good for him, but he really stuggles with maintaining the friendhips whilst still enojoying the chick. If they ever break up, then im sure he'd come crawling back into the scene.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah, i have a girl friend like that too...shes either with u ALL the time, or if she has a bf, u never see her...its kinda annoying, but some ppl just cant do it

rhysgm

HSC
yeah bros over hos all the way.

i know how its liked to WOM (women over mates) it really bad. It comes from being with a very demanding girl. You dont like it, but you wouldn't try to change it because of how good your relationship is.

but then some guys are just too weak to go without a shag for a few days lol.

django_

HSC
well i cant go out often, so wenever i have the chance i go out with my bf...some of my friends get shitty i think but they understand my circumstances so its pretty cool...n plus we talk on the phone n stuff as well to kinda make up for it so yeh

django_

HSC
argonaut - by the sounds of it, they arent ur mates so u should go get some new ones :)

veridis

droog
HSC
definately bros before hos
but on the other hand if you have to dog your mates once to get with a chick they usualy understand. as long as its only dogging as in not hanging/doin summin with em and not dogging like slagging em off or snobbing them or nothing

and HeCtic i love the avatar

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
DopeyB said:
for me definately my loyalty lies with my mates, and they are put first as they are always there for me, regardless of what happens with the "date"
i need to learn to readjust my priorities sometimes.

S

Shuter

veridis said:
definately bros before hos
but on the other hand if you have to do your mates once to get with a chick they usualy understand. as long as its only dogging as in not hanging/doin summin with em and not dogging like slagging em off or snobbing them or nothing
Is it just me or did his whole post sound like he has to have gay sex with his friends in order to get with chics, like in american pie lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
friends; theyre more likely to stick around and wont fuck you over

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Im way more loyal to my mates then I will ever be to a bf. Some of my riends have had fights cos they spend more time with their bf/gf then they do with the group. But generally they are loyal to and nothing will divide us. No matter what... even if I were married to a man my friends would always, always come first.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
mates first...
but in a serious relationship it gets pretty even.
sometimes your friends need you more, sometimes your bf needs you more.
never dog friends for guys/girls

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hmmm...

well my boyfriend was one of my mates for a while...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)