• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

mates or dates (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

im in the position where i date my best friend's cousin... so i get along with the whole family, so yeah we often all go out in a group (my friends, their boyfriends, my boyfriend) yadda yadda... so i guess i wouldnt really have to pick... if there was a big family dispute maybe id take middle ground..

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
there are only a handful of my friends which would come first. my boyfriend would come in front of the friends who i know would put their boyfriends first...and they are usually the friends i dont like as much and trust least because of their loyalty to friends/partners...its a bit hypocritical but thats the way i see it.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
theres no way that i would put anyone above my best mates, no matter who they are. my potential-bf's issues are second to my best mates.
on the other hand, im loyal to the person im going out with.
but i dont let him take over my life and my actions.

dont guys get bored to girls who are too stuck to them anyway?!

helloyo

well a lot of my friends ditch the group as soon as they have a girlfriend. some balance it well, and realise the importance of good mates. it was funny once when this guy decided to hang out with us, and we made a comment on how it was weird that he chose us over her. turns out she was out of town that day...

one guy we call doggen cos of how he is with chicks. no matter how bad or unimportant the chick, we are always second. but i dont care. why worry?

S

Shuter

helloyo said:
one guy we call doggen cos of how he is with chicks. no matter how bad or unimportant the chick, we are always second. but i dont care. why worry?
lol, we have a guy called dogman because of how he would dog people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)