MATH 1151 Assessment (1 Viewer)

Shadowless

HSC
So I've discovered we have two online computer tests (MATLAB) due this week.

"The online tests may be completed on any suitable web browser in your own time, but as the MATLAB package will be needed to answer the questions, the School computing labs are probably the best place to attempt the tests."

My question:

What is this 'MATLAB package'? Is it something I need to pay for? Is that why the 'School computing labs are probably the best place'? If not, then what's the reason?

Normally I would just click the link but the popup that comes up: "This is a timed assignment. Once it has started the timer cannot be stopped until it runs out or the assignment is graded." kinda makes me wary about taking chances.

D94

HSC
N/A
It's a mathematical/computational computer software. It's best to go to UNSW and do the assessment there, and you will need to practice the code/syntax because these assessments can be a rush. The UNSW system is fast and fairly reliable, plus you can get help from others who are probably doing the same thing as you.

It is a paid software.

Shadowless

HSC
I see...

So If I wanted to 'practice the code/syntax' I would do so via the MATLAB self-paced lessons?

And thanks.

D94

HSC
N/A
Yes, you should definitely do the self paced lessons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)