• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Math 3U Hard Qn bank (2 Viewers)

bruhmoment.

HSC
cba to screenshot from thsc. But the 2022 NSB paper is on the harder side in general, esp Q14. Maybe the last question of NSB 2023 asw.

bruhmoment.

HSC
tbh the qn be4 that was way weirder lmao. Treky but weird iycmd
the projectile q for 2023? nah it was much better than 2022 tho, at least I knew exactly what to do and what they were asking for, 2022 was like erm what the sigma.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
i think im an idiot, how are u even meant to start this, doesnt the golfball hit the ground before 21 seconds anyway
No not the case. A projectile can theoretically go for as long as u want to assuming u get the initial trajectories sufficient conditions. How you should do this though is derive the formula for the object that collides with the golf ball. and then substitute the t-5 (since it starts after the golf ball already projected) since you know that d(t-5)/dt=1 (hence doesn't affect the integrations). for there equate y and u got ur answer boss man.

penguinzombie

HSC
No not the case. A projectile can theoretically go for as long as u want to assuming u get the initial trajectories sufficient conditions. How you should do this though is derive the formula for the object that collides with the golf ball. and then substitute the t-5 (since it starts after the golf ball already projected) since you know that d(t-5)/dt=1 (hence doesn't affect the integrations). for there equate y and u got ur answer boss man.
yeah i saw another post on this question and realised I was being dumb thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)