Math 4 unit (1 Viewer)

BFF

HSC
ok after doing the prelim exam for mathematics I was wondering about what maths I will continue. i killed the mathematics test whilst others found it hard. I love maths and have always been top of my grade. As such I am doing 4 unit, in fact we have started 4unit at my school already, however obviously it is quite hard.

After doing the 2unit test I was wondering how I would go without the 2unit test where I could/should get near to 100%. Do you guys think it is worth doing the 4 units of maths, where you dont do the 2 unit hsc exam. I mean 4 unit is great I am loving it, but it is alot more work.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
BFF said:
I mean 4 unit is great I am loving it, but it is alot more work.
You seem to quite enjoy/appreciate maths; not only do you have the ability, but you also show the interest, so I'd say keep it up.

Yes, it's definitely time consuming, but if you keep up with the work, you should find it very rewarding.

BFF

HSC
but is it worth it not doing the 2unit exam where marks come easier

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
BFF said:
but is it worth it not doing the 2unit exam where marks come easier
Unless you kill the 2 unit exam, and I mean really kill it, it would be better off doing 4 unit maths and getting 3 unit to count for 2 of your UAI units, considering that you do well in both extension 1 and 2 maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)