• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Math1081 (1 Viewer)

Raginsheep

HSC
Maybe, dunno, depends on where you were standing; no one I spoke with identified themselves as thrid year.

I spent most of my time with people from school and also with this chick who made me realise how bloody small Sydney really is....

implicity

HSC
Maple isn't that bad.. I actually skipped a few of the lectures lol but I read a few ebooks and figured it out myself :D It sucks though having to learn both Matlab and Maple... I'm so gonna get them confused :(

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
matlaab is actually much easier to learn...i spent an hour in the comp lab and figured a lot of it out. but it doesnt matter anymore...i dropped math1151 because i couldnt be bothered studying anymore.

Skitttles

HSC
Sorry to revive a VERY old thread but I was hoping one of you had any lecture notes for discrete. I know they used to give them out but they have stopped doing it because people aren't going to the lectures anymore.

Any help?

Skitttles

HSC
I haven't missed a lecture yet and I have a very good set of notes however, sometimes it is good to have a copy of the lecturer's notes to revise over if you missed something or did not completely understand it. Hence why they give them out for most other subjects...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)