math1131 help meeeeee (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
hi every1
does anyone wanna help each other out for htis subject..... im gona be screwed for next algebra calss exam.. thanx

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
Post specific questions, if you're lucky people might answer.

Do your homework too, it helps.
And don't talk or Hirschhhhorn will get VERY ANGRYYYYY!!1111 RRRAARARRR!!!111

J0n

N/A
HSC
BTW, the 1131/1141 algebra class test isn't *this* week, is it?

I have last yr's notes, and they say it is next week, but just making sure.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
its in week 9...next algebra test

gman03

HSC
Done L'Hopital's Rule? Remember all the conditions and mention the correct one when you do the class test -> 2 marks.

Just use the rule without justifications -> -3.

Edit: Oh wait Algebra.. not calculus... hahaha

IN that case you guys should be up to determinant, right?

EDit2: Just read back my old notes... it appears you guys havn't even started matrices.... hm...

Parametric equations? easy, sub in 1 and lamdha and solve :)

Last edited:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
gman03 said:
EDit2: Just read back my old notes... it appears you guys havn't even started matrices.... hm...
we just started matrices, although its not included in next weeks exam...

Pace_T have u attempted the practice exams? attempt em and ask ur tutor for help with the ones u cant do, or as already suggested, post them here!

My guess is u dont do phys? lol, Otherwise I won't be able to firgure out why ur worrying about this when phys (worth 37.5%) in on "This" weekend!

elfm

HSC
the questions from the past quizes are nearly always the same (content wise) as the actual quiz so be sure to understand every one of those past paper questions

Pace_T

HSC
wen u guys are talking about the past exams, do u mean the past class ones that r 20 minutes long. (3 versions for each past class test). if thats it then ive done them already, but i duno the answers so thats y im asking 4 help, probly others have done them too and wats to exchange answers 2 see if they r the same.. if ur talking about the past end of session exams, i had a flick thru them and the topics r all jumbled so its too hard cant be botehred with that..
thanx

elfm

HSC
it's the past 20 min class quizes at the back of your book that you should worry about for now. if you don't know if it's right, go to the student support scheme like someone mentioned above and ask the knowledgeable people there - it's free so why not.

the past final exam papers are completely different from the final exam that you'll do at the end of the semester as you would expect

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
this is out of the topic, but if anyone was at this mornings algebra 10am lecture, could you please send me todays notes to my email address, that would be kindly appreciated
thanks

elfm

HSC
the notes are probably the same as the notes in your yellow book

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)