MATH3411 vs MATH2521 difficulty? (1 Viewer)

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Comp sci student (2 unit math student in high school), Discrete was pretty fun(didnt do too well) but worried that being a 3rd year math course this would be too difficult for me

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Comp sci student (2 unit math student in high school), Discrete was pretty fun(didnt do too well) but worried that being a 3rd year math course this would be too difficult for me
its the easiest third year course so dw too much, 3411 is an easy and great course and britz is a good lecturer. Should be fine as long as u can do basic row reduction with matrices and can do the modulo stuff from discrete
Similarly 2521 isnt too hard and is also known as the easiest second year course
So if u got space in timetable id pick both, if you need to choose id go with 3411

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
its the easiest third year course so dw too much, 3411 is an easy and great course and britz is a good lecturer. Should be fine as long as u can do basic row reduction with matrices and can do the modulo stuff from discrete
Similarly 2521 isnt too hard and is also known as the easiest second year course
So if u got space in timetable id pick both, if you need to choose id go with 3411
Thanks, I actually needed a 2nd year+ free elective which I'm gonna try to overload to finish my degree this sem so was looking for the one that required the least time studied to pass, do you think it would be 3411 or 2521 to achieve that

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks, I actually needed a 2nd year+ free elective which I'm gonna try to overload to finish my degree this sem so was looking for the one that required the least time studied to pass, do you think it would be 3411 or 2521 to achieve that
3411 by far, very little proofs asked in final and very 'rote learnable'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)