Mathematics 2U, 3U, 4U textbooks (1 Viewer)

Flambeau

HSC
I just had a look at "Cambridge IGCSE and 0 Level" Cambridge Assessment International Education, 2023, they don't have anything about statistics. And as I said in the original post, I find it quite difficult to learn from these books.

I had a look at "Maths in Focus 12 Mathematics Extension 1 Student Book" 3rd edition, By Margaret Grove | Copyright Year:2020 | ISBN-13: 9780170413367. That has statistics. And since this was the only real feedback I got from you guys, I have chosen to pursue this one.

If anyone has any other textbooks for 2unit + that are used in the class room, I would love to hear it.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I just had a look at "Cambridge IGCSE and 0 Level" Cambridge Assessment International Education, 2023, they don't have anything about statistics. And as I said in the original post, I find it quite difficult to learn from these books.

I had a look at "Maths in Focus 12 Mathematics Extension 1 Student Book" 3rd edition, By Margaret Grove | Copyright Year:2020 | ISBN-13: 9780170413367. That has statistics. And since this was the only real feedback I got from you guys, I have chosen to pursue this one.

If anyone has any other textbooks for 2unit + that are used in the class room, I would love to hear it.
do u want a free pdf of it? i think i have both camb + in focus

carrotsss

HSC

Cambridge hsc not Cambridge gcse lmaooo

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
didnt everyone just say that in focus was bad tho

idkkdi

HSC
Hello all, I am in yr9, I wanted to start going through 2U, 3U, and 4U textbooks and teach myself to get ahead, can everyone please post what the title of the book your class is using to learn from?

I looked through: Fitzpatrick 2u, Cambridge 2u, Conceptual Development: Maths In Focus, Coroneos, Cambridge 3u, Fitzpatrick 3u, Essentials of Mathematics, book 2, Terry Lee Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge 4u, Fitzpatrick 4u, Excel etc... from the "A Comparison of Textbooks" thread.

The problem I had with the above is that they don't teach the content, and they are more like extra-curricular.

If you can help me figure out what to buy or source please post below:

Title:
Publisher:
Date:
have u done y9/10 maths?

Prelim cambridge 3u - covers 2u and 3u in the one book
HSC cambridge 3u - same as above
cambridge 4u
- terry lee - only rlly touch this if u wanna start finishing 4u papers in half the required time. all of terry lee's books do a good job of honing up algebra bashing skill from what i've seen. i liked his perms and combs in the y11 book iirc.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hello all, I am in yr9, I wanted to start going through 2U, 3U, and 4U textbooks and teach myself to get ahead, can everyone please post what the title of the book your class is using to learn from?

I looked through: Fitzpatrick 2u, Cambridge 2u, Conceptual Development: Maths In Focus, Coroneos, Cambridge 3u, Fitzpatrick 3u, Essentials of Mathematics, book 2, Terry Lee Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge 4u, Fitzpatrick 4u, Excel etc... from the "A Comparison of Textbooks" thread.

The problem I had with the above is that they don't teach the content, and they are more like extra-curricular.

If you can help me figure out what to buy or source please post below:

Title:
Publisher:
Date:
dont stress too much rn

when you get to doing papers for hsc (long time away for you 😭) try get your hands on an Excel Success one hsc book, because they provide replacement questions for out of syllabus topics and questions that are no longer in current hsc math

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)