• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mathematics 3u(100) 4u(97) State rank Tutor 99.85 ATAR (1 Viewer)

wbq

HSC
Hey guys, my name is James Wang and I'm offering tuition services in Mathematics Extension 1 and 2.

Credentials:

- 99.85 ATAR in 2010 HSC.

- 100 in Extension 1 Mathematics (6th in State).

- 97 in Extension 2 Mathematics.

Experience:

- Taught at a coaching college teaching Extension 1 Mathematics for over 18 months.

- Both One to One tutoring and class teaching experiences

- Writing a year's worth of material.

Price:

Tuition service only offering to students live within 20 min driving from Ashfield or the student is able to come to a place close to Ashfield

Mathematics Ex1: $30-$35
Mathematics Ex2: $35-$40
The price range will depend on the place you live and is negotiable.
If you can meet me up at University of Sydney, the charge will be the lowest rate: $30 for Ex1 and $35 for Ex2
No additional charge for places within 10mins driving from Ashfield

Place of Tutoring:

Student's Home, University of Sydney or public libraries

Notes:

Ive been working at a well known college for more than one and a half years and I had both one to one tutoring and class teaching experiences. As a tutor, I don't just teach students how to solve particular questions, I also teach them how to study efficiently by applying certain studying method and systems of ways to solve different types of questions.

Contacts:

If you are interested in or need any further information, please feel free to private message me or contact me by email: wbq.ygnhhh@gmail.com, I will reply within 24 hours.

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey there James =)

I've worked with James the entire time he has worked at the college, and he is THE most hard-working tutor I have met to this day. Often, I would come up with ideas and he would work closely with me to try to turn them into proper questions, and he has never failed to assist me on any occasion.

I can tell you guys, he knows his stuff, and his marks speak for themselves. On the forums here, those are very cheap prices for his credentials and experience.

Not only will he be a great tutor, he will also make a great mentor. Hardships, study stress, (even relationships), he knows it all and will always have something positive to contribute.

A definite +1 from me, and I wish you all the best for your future tuition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)