• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mathematics Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (5 Viewers)

Bananananana!!!

HSC
Well shit. The reason I flunked my trials was because I didn't sleep and had no ability to critically think. It's 3:35 AM and haven't been able to sleep since trying from 2:30. I was supposed to wake up at 5:30 and study from then to 9 to get final touches of revision but damn it's looking bad.

radish33

HSC
Well shit. The reason I flunked my trials was because I didn't sleep and had no ability to critically think. It's 3:35 AM and haven't been able to sleep since trying from 2:30. I was supposed to wake up at 5:30 and study from then to 9 to get final touches of revision but damn it's looking bad.
same bro atp im hoping reviewing probability sends me to sleep

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Finally the stupid THSC people uploaded the 2024 test papers. Just in time for the test. I fucking hate those clowns. May those clowns go to hell for gatekeeping the trial test papers until the actual test date. Seriously... what did they gain for not putting it up way before? They literally waited until the clock struck midnight to publish them
well since september 9 i had the thread at https://community.boredofstudies.org/threads/2024-trials.410168/ which has over 100 trials from 2024 so this was done in a more timely fashion and whilst thsc may have a few more eventually, it won’t be much more than what is already in that thread

and i wouldn't be accusing thsc of gatekeeping. if they were gatekeeping there wouldn't even be a thsc.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)