• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mathematics Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (11 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
I won't pretend that it wasn't monstrosity but, it sadly does fit in with the math syllabus. With the risk of sounding cliche, I was expecting a high band 6 but at this rate, moderation hopefully kicks it uppppp 😭
same here. was getting 90-95 raw on all the past papers in timed conditions. now im just praying ill scrape a 90 alligned

sainzsgf

HSC
BROOO YESSS AHAHAHAHAH!!!! I actually wonder, what are the maths teachers in the state thinking about this exam. How do they perceive it as?
my teacher has done hsc marking for years and she said this paper was considerably harder than most, so yes they thought it was hard, not impossible but harder

pilot_djeddie

HSC
my teacher has done hsc marking for years and she said this paper was considerably harder than most, so yes they thought it was hard, not impossible but harder
Interesting. Would love to see a HSC marker record his/herself going through the paper and talking through their working out and opinions. Idk, something that at least I would love to see.

sainzsgf

HSC
Interesting. Would love to see a HSC marker record his/herself going through the paper and talking through their working out and opinions. Idk, something that at least I would love to see.

not exactly a hsc marker but a teacher, idk if he goes through the advanced paper tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)