Mathematics Ext. 1 and 2 Private Tutoring in Strathfield (1 Viewer)

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Hi there, I'm Ronald and have completed my degree B. Eng (Hons) Aeronautical Space and Minor in Information Technology at USYD. I graduated from Homebush Boys High School in 2008 with a UAI of 98.40 (96 for Ext 2, 95 for Ext 1), and have had tutored regularly since. In total, I have accumulated over 1500 contact hours.

I am looking for students who are in Year 11 or 12, studying Mathematics Ext. 1 or Ext. 2. How well they are currently performing at school is irrelevant - the key qualities I am seeking are hard-working, enthusiastic and motivated. From there I am able to improve their studies.

Lessons will be one-on-one up to 2 hours and will be held at my home in Strathfield (5 minutes walk from the station). Lessons are planned and homework will be provided weekly. Many resources such as past papers and textbook material are available. Additionally extra help is available after class hours via email within 24 hours.

My availability will be week nights Monday-Thursday.

Express your interest by emailing ronnknee@gmail.com or SMS 0466 642 448. Do not PM me as I do not check this inbox.

I cater for these particular students at the moment:

Year 12 of 2013
- In preparation for the HSC exams.

Year 11 of 2013
- In preparation for Preliminary trials and exams.
- Year 12 material in advance.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Bump for Ronkee! (I have seen your photography work)

I remember seeing this ad when I was in year 10 haha, what happened to the others Ronkee? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)