Mathematics Extension 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Cathode_RT

HSC
Prediction: We might get a slightly easier and more broad exam this year after last year, since last year focused a bit much on vectors and statistics and less on integration and trig. Although it could always be more difficult

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
i hope they put more 4u related topics in the end like projectile, the trig roots poly stuff that common in 4u, vectors lol

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
I still don't really get vector projection applications but I've got time for heaps of papers between englsih and mx1 so ill be fine

Also binomial proofs lmao everything else should be right already though so hoping for at least 65/70

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
better not be any sample proportion or funny stat questions, I'll probably skip any stats in Q14
i doubt they would again i feel like they would wanna test some other topics now since they have had q13,14 binoial dist for the past ttwo years

Anaya R

HSC
I have a feeling that related rates of change and binomial proofs will come up this year *somewhere*. Probably as an MC or Q11/12.
Also have a weird feeling optimisation is going to appear in combination with some extension topic.

Iceyscreen

HSC
Anyone have any idea as to which of the past years had the most difficult extension questions?

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
What are we anticipating q14? I'm thinking a difficult binomial proof and some challenging vector projection question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)