Mathematics for Business (1 Viewer)

Gerr

HSC
i didnt know where to post this but eh ..

Well im doing B. Computing . . and they wanted us to do Mathematics for business. . .

but today . . my friend went there to ask around before we start and they said a requirement for Mathematics for Business is calculus. . and so he rings me up saying that the lady he was talkn to said we should change to some other unit course thing instead of mathematics for business . .

.. the main point is ..

i have no idea whats going on . . .

someone please clear my mind here?:jedi:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Gerr said:
i didnt know where to post this but eh ..

Well im doing B. Computing . . and they wanted us to do Mathematics for business. . .

but today . . my friend went there to ask around before we start and they said a requirement for Mathematics for Business is calculus. . and so he rings me up saying that the lady he was talkn to said we should change to some other unit course thing instead of mathematics for business . .

.. the main point is ..

i have no idea whats going on . . .

someone please clear my mind here?:jedi:
Why don't you just ring up yourself?

j_davo24

HSC
Gerr said:
my friend went there to ask around before we start and they said a requirement for Mathematics for Business is calculus. .
The handbook states that HSC Mathematics (2 unit) is assumed knowledge. Which means you are expected to have passed this or an equivilent level bridging course. From what I understand the bridging courses are done during the break so that you are ready to begin the semester.

You can go and see what you think. However if you do decide to dropout or change to another unit you don't have long before the 'grace period' runs out. When it does you will receive an academic penalty unless you can prove exceptional circumstances.

...Also what the previous poster says, ask someone yourself and get the full story.

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
you could do the "fundamentals of mathematics (200191)" unit..which basically brings you up to standard with 2unt maths.

DECP

HSC
N/A
i emailed them about this problem too. and i think im gonna do fundamental of mathematics. but the times left just ruins my timetable. from 3days to 5 dayss grrr

wondering should i take the chance and go with mathematics for business, my sis has already said she will help me since she graduated last year or is calculus way too hard to do so

Gerr

HSC
DECP said:
i emailed them about this problem too. and i think im gonna do fundamental of mathematics. but the times left just ruins my timetable. from 3days to 5 dayss grrr

wondering should i take the chance and go with mathematics for business, my sis has already said she will help me since she graduated last year or is calculus way too hard to do so
SAME!! . . ima lose the job i got at westpac :(

well i cant really talk . . im still recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction .. but yeah sorted it out today . . got my friend to talk for me ahahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)