Mathematics - General thoughts on the exam (1 Viewer)

StYlez-

HSC
ringout13 said:
Shutup You Geeks, It Was The Hardest Exam Ever In The History Of The Hsc! Shutup Because It Was Hard Not Easy, No1 Will Be Able To Get Over Band 4, I Cant Believe The Bos Would Put Ext 1 Maths In The Paper! What A Joke! I Attempted At Least The First 5 Questions. The Rest Was Bludy Ext Maths! I Am Aiming For 20%, Realistically What Mark Do You Think You Will All Get. Shutup Bout Band 5, You Will Be Lucky To Get Band 3!
someone didnt study enough =P

Benmc

HSC
pennypacker said:
That didn't stop me from making a really stupid mistake (i integrated the displacement function instead of differentiating! How dumb is that!)
Holy crap. Thats what i did...lol...along with another 20 minutes on other questions and misreading them and having to redo the stupid things. So i wasted like 20 stupid minutes and loss another 10 potential marks i could've gain had i had more time. :burn:

boongsta

HSC
Sauma, you're probly gunna get flamed 2 death when the right people see this but i agree with ur views on the cowardly west; i just don't respect hitler.

meteorangela

HSC
ringout13 said:
Shutup You Geeks, It Was The Hardest Exam Ever In The History Of The Hsc! Shutup Because It Was Hard Not Easy, No1 Will Be Able To Get Over Band 4, I Cant Believe The Bos Would Put Ext 1 Maths In The Paper! What A Joke! I Attempted At Least The First 5 Questions. The Rest Was Bludy Ext Maths! I Am Aiming For 20%, Realistically What Mark Do You Think You Will All Get. Shutup Bout Band 5, You Will Be Lucky To Get Band 3!
Really? Which bits were Ext 1?! I couldn't really tell:confused: Haha. But I knew some were damn hard, like I couldn't do them, but I didn't know they were Ext 1....

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
saouma said:
MAte mate.. first of all who are you to condem the 'nazi' phase as a murderous political party! mate mate you yourself are shocking! You obviously don't know anything about war nor do you respect the greatness of Hittler and his intellegence! why you may ask that I'm refering you as shocking and an indecent pig! well purely and simply because you are an oblivious creature that walks/plays in its own crap. Let me expland! You are critical of the nazi movement of an attempted genocide, and i stress the word attempted, yet you are reluctant to refer Americans, Australians or the biggest racist of all 'Isrealises' as terrorist and murderous patryies. Why? They have commit equal if not more terrorist like behaviour! America cowardly overtaking Iraq and Afganistan for no social or morally correct reason! Australia joining the war efforts in Iraq and Afganistan soley to strengthen ties with the US while neglecting the rights of the people of Iraq and Afganistan!! What about the Isrealises! Lebanon fires a katousha missle (able to kill/injure 5 people) Isreal launches a missle able to kill 100's of people. I leave you with the question, terrorist or not terrorist? You may say that there excuse is because lebanon attacked them by kidnapping 2 soldiers! Haha that is what you call hypocrisy! Isreal has kidnapped over 1300 lebanese civilians/soldiers which are currently in their torturing-prisons. Yet when lebanon kidnaps 2 of their soldiers they set to distroy a whole country while sacrifising innocent civilians! statistics show that 99 militia members were killed while 320 innocent women, 430 innocent children and 238 men! and thats not terrorist. I rest my case. So my learned friend *sarcastic tone* next time you want to butt in.. know what you're talking about
I do know what I'm talking about. And I agree with all of the crap you've just ranted about, I'm not oblivious to it and didn't bring it up because it was irrelevant to the hideous comment you made previously. I am not "reluctant to refer Americans, Australians or the biggest racist of all 'Isrealises' as terrorist and murderous patryies" and I don't know where you even got that from. It's entirely irrelevant to what you said. Don't try to make me seem like the ignorant one by bringing up an irrelevant political rant to make your initial comment seem less ridiculous.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Hey man it waz kinda easy, but in a retarded way that you make dumb and shitty mistakes. I hope the Bos doesn't jus think it waz too easy or else we will be scaled crap mode. Boohho!!! I was aiming really high, but I have no clue about the scaling procedures and wat some random raw mark will go up/down to.

~Petty~

HSC
i thought maths was crap!! :burn: i was going really well up until question 7 and then stuffed it i am hoping for 70 but i dont even think i'll get that :mad1: oh well its over now NO MORE MATHS woo

dunno04

HSC
i think it is okay....
but the last question...needs a lot of time...
not enuf time.....=.=

nallask8r

HSC
meh was ok, be happy scrappin in a band 5er. btw where did all these hostilites come from? Bottomline - Hitler was a deluded prick and any 'Aussie' who glorifies him is likewise.

ashh

HSC
i thought it wasnt 2 bad overall, but question 10 was hard...did ne1 just not do it? a few ppl i no didnt get there, i just kinda gave up on it...

lissamaher

HSC
I thought the exam was pretty good. I was happy to get out hte loan repayments question. But i will admit I didnt do question 10. It was too hard. and the the cone stuff in question 9. But fair paper i spose.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Hey guys, see for dat parabola doesn;t intersect da line, do u jus hav to find b^2 -4ac, or do u also have to sub in y=2x+4 and solve simultaneously.

saouma

HSC
dagwoman said:
I do know what I'm talking about. And I agree with all of the crap you've just ranted about, I'm not oblivious to it and didn't bring it up because it was irrelevant to the hideous comment you made previously. I am not "reluctant to refer Americans, Australians or the biggest racist of all 'Isrealises' as terrorist and murderous patryies" and I don't know where you even got that from. It's entirely irrelevant to what you said. Don't try to make me seem like the ignorant one by bringing up an irrelevant political rant to make your initial comment seem less ridiculous.

In fact it does link and has some relevance! When i made my coment about the facist guy having a Jew star as his display picture, I was questioning HIS stance, if I was to put a swastika as my picture. Because to me that meaningless jewish star is the face of the hidden terrorist, i quote M. Gibson not word for word though lol, "most if not all wars are catylised by jews". you think about it they are! The lastest war, lebanon v isreal. not much explaining needed there. The on going war in iraq, why on earth would the US place it's self in such risk and go into Iraq and endanger its public servants for no reason? Yes that excuse about nuclear weapons is crap as we all saw the nuclear weapons found in Iraq lol haha. Many war analysis have shown and proven that Bush knew Iraq did not poses any weapons of mass destruction (WMD) yet he continually argued that the world needed to take over iraq! why? to strengthen isreals position in the arab world and further weaken another arab country!! First it was lebanon, then kuwiat, then palestine, then Yemen, then Iraq what next? Iran? Syria? I dont think the us or should i say Bush could handle anymore! Where am i going with this? well i want to prove that Isrealies are the most successful and one of the largest terrorist organisation (i will refute to recognise them as a sovreinty as they do not have a country which is legitimatly theres!). Yet they're continously winging about being victims of genocide, pfft please its wrong to call it an genocidal act as it wasnt! if it was then isreal nor jews would exist! oh please don't let me think about that, the world would be such a peaceful place! anyways lets get back to what we were saying! They winge that they are victims of genocide yet they bravely declar war on an innocent country and its innocent poeple (lebanon)!

WEll now your saying why does US and aust have to do with this arguement. well purely and simply because your openly willing to condem the nazi movement/approach yet you're oblivious to the american and australian genocidal approaches! Australia is the only race/country to successfully commit the act of genocide against the Tasmanian Aborigonial community! I dont see you critising them! my point is next time if you want to critise something/someone, please dont be such bias and critise everyone in the category that you're critising in! so next time you want to critise the nazi movement or any supporter for that instance, please make sure you critise the countless countries or supports that are equally if not worse! Ill leave you with my quote!
"The imperialists see extremists everywhere. It's not that we are extremists. It's that the world is waking up"

And, a fellow friend's quote, "you can't make strawberry jam from pig shit" and "you certainly won't find pork in a
synagogue
"

Amish27

HSC
critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise critise..
So how did we get here from maths?

I sucked:p

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
ok so say if i only just passed the exam 60's /120 ... is it possible to get band 4 ?

libertine

in the middle class ghetto: North Shore, Bitch
HSC
unfortunately the exam was easier than i expected and hoped for. since it means more people in the state will do well.

i didnt do as well as i could...made a really stupid mistake with the loans repayment, part ii of the question..but hopefully ill get a mark for working out..and i couldnt even do quesiton 9, c (i) so i fudged it.

q10 was ok-ish...im predicting 7-9/12.

hopefully with my school's insanely good math ability with like 80 accelerants, ill get a mid-band 6.

Last edited:

Irskin

HSC
Oh FUCK! I just realised that in question 1, I sketched y = [x] + 4 and not y = [x + 4]. Oh well im confident thats the only marks i'll lose besides 5-6 in 10(b) so i'm still looking at 110+

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Irskin said:
Oh FUCK! I just realised that in question 1, I sketched y = [x] + 4 and not y = [x + 4]. Oh well im confident thats the only marks i'll lose besides 5-6 in 10(b) so i'm still looking at 110+
I just noticed I did that aswell. I'm such an idiot. :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)