Mathematics /not sure (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Not sure where i should put this but i guess 4u guys are best bet.

I completed my HSC through tafe and 3/4unit wasnt available, I have done some 3unit work and was doing fine with it.

Question:

I wish to learn 3/4 unit and further mathematics, where can i do this??
I have an interest and a good understanding of mathematics and wish to further my knowledge of the topic. Eventually i would like to take up mathematics at university.

I could teach myself but would there be any benefit in this without formal education?

lolokay

HSC
well you could just try to teach yourself and see how that goes, and ask questions here if you don't get something.
most of the material you learn is fairly simple (but questions can be hard)

and i'm pretty sure you can do bridging courses at uni can't you?

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
Not sure where i should put this but i guess 4u guys are best bet.

I completed my HSC through tafe and 3/4unit wasnt available, I have done some 3unit work and was doing fine with it.

Question:

I wish to learn 3/4 unit and further mathematics, where can i do this??
I have an interest and a good understanding of mathematics and wish to further my knowledge of the topic. Eventually i would like to take up mathematics at university.

I could teach myself but would there be any benefit in this without formal education?
Bridging courses are a good idea. How old are you? You could apply for mature entry or something, its where you are 21 and you can go to uni regardless of UAI or subjects. That, and a bridging course would work well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)