Mathematics Tutor. $30 per Hour. Based In Epping. First 4 Hours Free. (1 Viewer)

E4xtream

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello all,

my name is Emmanuel and I have recently graduated from RMIT University with a Bachelor of Engineering (Aerospace, Hons).

Throughout my academic life, I have always enjoyed mathematics and I have always enjoyed teaching it. Unfortunately, many people struggle with this subject most often because their teachers lend so little aid and never focus on what's actually important—understanding the subject. It's little wonder then that so many end up resenting maths and achieve poor results.

As your maths tutor, I will first ensure you understand the topic and then guide you through the exercises. I am not only confident in my ability to do so, but also extremely passionate about my work. As such, here are some of the benefits to choosing me as your tutor:

• Over 4 years of tutoring experience from Year 6—12
  • Willing to drive to your home and/or local library for your convenience
  • I will work patiently with you until you’ve understood all topics
  • I will build a teaching method particularly suited to you
  • I will provide you with thorough & insightful notes
  • I will help improve your exam techniques
  • I will not charge you extra for moderate overtime (willing to stay an extra 15 minutes or so to ensure you understood everything)
  • My students can call or email me to check their work at no extra cost.
  • The first 2 sessions (2 hours each) are free.
I see tutoring as a way to give back to the community and fervently oppose the notion that quality tutors must cost a fortune. While my rate of $30/hr may seem low compared to what others are charging, rest assured you’re not skimping on quality.

All things being fair, I want you to feel you're getting value for your money, therefore I will offer one week of free tutoring as a trial run. You get 4 hours with me and if at the end, you do not genuinely believe I'm the right tutor for you, we'll end it there. No hard feelings.

The best working model I have found is 2 sessions per week with 2 hours per session; a total of 4 hours a week on non-consecutive days (e.g. Monday & Thursday). I am dedicated to helping my students achieve their highest potential in mathematics, if this sounds great to you, here is what I’ll need from you:

• Willingness to learn—You don’t have to love maths right away (you will in time), just give it a fair go.
• Communication—At all times, let me know what works and what doesn’t. We’ll work it out.
• Ask Questions—Ask and Ask, and Ask. I will always answer.
• Commitment—4 hours per week, if you want the best results, you must be willing to adhere to this schedule.
• Realism—I am an excellent tutor but a poor miracle worker. If you come to me one week before your final exam, I won’t make much of a difference.
• Let’s get started—If you want the best results by the end of year, we need to start now. Ready when you are.

Feel free to contact me by email, job.emmaz@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Emmanuel Mbala.​
[HR][/HR]
• $30/hr
• 4 hours per week (2 Sessions of 2 Hours each)
• Will drive to your preferred location
• Free Trial: 4 Hours (2 Sessions)

Update: Based in Epping, Melbourne, Victoria.

Last edited:

E4xtream

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you for your support!

I do really care about my students as people so it's nice to see that came across in the ad.

E4xtream

HSC
Uni Grad
Epping Melbourne. It seems I was ignorant enough to think there'd only be one Epping. My apologies and thanks for the bump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)