• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

maths 1a (1 Viewer)

elfm

HSC
jb_nc said:
Yeah i think i've realised there is no way in hell I'm going to finish the BEng. It's lame that the pay isn't even that great when you're done. I'd conviced myself it was but it's pretty crap.

I think its arts @ usyd 08 for me.

also i imagine unsw would be worse because its filled with asian social retards
have fun working at maccas once you graduate

the pay for engineering is good, its starting pay for most streams will probably be about 50-55k in a few years, which ranks very high among other degrees

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
elfm said:
have fun working at maccas once you graduate

the pay for engineering is good, its starting pay for most streams will probably be about 50-55k in a few years, which ranks very high among other degrees
um i dont plan to work just live off my wealthy parents

Mumma

HSC
Id have to agree that there are WAY TOO MANY FUCKING ASIAN FOBS AT UNSW. They're hopeless. They all stick together in giant Asian groups and eat sushi together or whatever. Sometimes you walk into the quad and all you can hear is ching bang hong wang ching yong. Its fucking scary as. Anyway, find yourself a good group of (non-Asian fob) friends and you're set. I dont think engineering is as bad jb_nc makes it out to be. Maths is great, comp1911 is easy as hell, engg1000 is a bludge. And you can make some pretty good friends in engg1000 if you don't join an asian-fob group that is.

Goodbye

HSC
Mumma said:
Id have to agree that there are WAY TOO MANY FUCKING ASIAN FOBS AT UNSW. They're hopeless. They all stick together in giant Asian groups and eat sushi together or whatever. Sometimes you walk into the quad and all you can hear is ching bang hong wang ching yong. Its fucking scary as. Anyway, find yourself a good group of (non-Asian fob) friends and you're set. I dont think engineering is as bad jb_nc makes it out to be. Maths is great, comp1911 is easy as hell, engg1000 is a bludge. And you can make some pretty good friends in engg1000 if you don't join an asian-fob group that is.
HAHAHAHAHA

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Mumma said:
I'm an asian fob and I find this post realy bad

bye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)