Maths (2u, 3u, 4u), Japanese Continuers tutoring - Campsie/Burwood/Strathfield Area (1 Viewer)

teljalis

HSC
Maths (2u, 3u, 4u), Japanese Continuers tutoring - Campsie/Burwood/Lidcombe Area

Introduction

Heys, my name is William Huynh.
I recently graduated from Fort Street High School 2009 with an ATAR of 97.50 and studying Engineering/Commerce @ UNSW.
I live in Campsie which is close to Burwood and Strathfield and other Inner West areas.

As in title, I'm offering 1:1 or group (preferably no more than 2) tutoring in:
HSC and Preliminary Maths (2u,3u,4u)
HSC and Preliminary Japanese Continuers

Mainly Inner West Areas + UNSW

[Campsie, Burwood, Strathfield, Ashfield, Leichhardt, Lidcombe etc]
This can be done at a local library, or if you prefer I could come to your house and you can come to mine.

Credentials

Mathematics Ext 1
HSC Mark: 98
Internal Rank: 2/89

Mathematics Ext 2
HSC Mark: 95
Internal Rank: 9/52

Japanese Continuers
HSC Mark: 90
Internal Rank: 1/11
Note: And various other awards including Prize in Japanese. I have also travelled to Japan, meaning experience in their culture and language.

Japanese Extension
HSC Mark: 40/50
Internal Rank: 1/6

Awarded First place in HSC Japanese Continuers and Extension at Fort Street High School

So... why me?

Teaching Philosophy: I believe the answer you get is not important, but it is the thought process in which you go through to achieve the answer is more important. In accordance to this, I will teach you how to approach exam questions and how to think in order to answer the questions to achieve the highest possible mark.

HSC Experience: As I have recently just graduated from high school, I am aware of what they look for in the HSC exam. I have also helped my friends in these subjects meaning I am aware of the troubles people mainly have and I can teach you accordingly.

I can prepare you for your internal exams, which is more important that most people think in comparison to the HSC exam. Your rank at school plays a big part in the end results.

Flexibility: By tutoring 1 on 1, you as the student have full control of the lesson. I will tutor you accordingly to what you feel you need to know or what I think you'll need best. I have found from tuition, that they usually either go ahead in the syllabus and don't follow what you're learning at school. This I believe is a waste of time, and the time is better spent on reinforcing what you know so that you'll stand out among other students.

Since this is private tuition, you can negotiate the times and dates you want me and also the frequency of the lessons. You can also MSN or email me any questions you don't understand, and I can help you outside of the lessons.

And last of all, the cost.

This will depend on where I will have to travel to meet you. I can meet you at your house, my house, a local library. We can discuss the better option.
But basically:
$20/hr for Campsie/Burwood/Canterbury Areas
$25/hr for Strathfield/Lidcombe/UNSW Areas
$30/hr for your place

I would recommend at least 2 hours, and if you can 3 hours but it is completely up to you.

Contact

Contact me by Email or by PM'ing me on this forum.

Email: williamhuynh_88@hotmail.com

Last edited:

njd007

HSC
Re: Maths (2u, 3u, 4u), Japanese Continuers tutoring - Campsie/Burwood/Strathfield Ar

Excellant person all round. Always a handy person to ask maths question. Highly recommended.
My survival in Japan was dependant on this person. I'm sure he will be an outstanding Japanese tutor. Plus, he can let you borrow some good anime.

teljalis

HSC
Re: Maths (2u, 3u, 4u), Japanese Continuers tutoring - Campsie/Burwood/Strathfield Ar

thanks jason =D

J

jasonzhong175

bump. Famous fortian and great character; will be an awesome tutor for anything

very high recomendation

Last edited by a moderator:

teljalis

HSC

haha yehhh thanks xD

nclfrk789

Tutor, Friend, Corny.
HSC

Bump, I'm sure your Jap'll be good Will :)

LOL Jase anime xD, I bet I have more.

teljalis

HSC

bump

teljalis

HSC

Edited post.

teljalis

HSC

bump

teljalis

HSC

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)