Maths adavnced, economics and chemistry HSC tutoring (1 Viewer)

tarinee5

HSC
hey guys,

I am a sydney university student who finished my hsc in 2008 and received a premiers award for acieving band 6 in ten or more units inlucding a band 6 in chemistry, english advanced, maths advanced, economics and studies of religion II

For the past year I have been tutoring students from the hills and north shore area and they have similarly achieved band 6 results in their exams and most importantly in their trials.

My approach to tutoring is i firstly go through any problems you may be incurring at school or in your homework and the i progress to teaching you new material and going through the relavant exam style questions for that topic. Moreover, homeowork on the new topic taught will be set to ensure you thoroughly understand the concepts. This occurs in the space of a two hour lesson.

Additionally I run extra lessons during holiday time which involve hsc and trial questions on each of the different hsc topics which my students have definetly benefited from.

The subjects I tutor in involve:

a) maths advanced
b) economics
c) chemistry

I am available throughout the week and during the weekends and located in the hills area. Please contact me on 0402745133 for further information. I am happy to travel to your place if this is more convenient.

Hope to speak to you soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)