maths aid (1 Viewer)

iirwin

HSC
does anyone knoe how helpful the matsh aid or maths mate is in the hsc

qqmore

HSC
Word of advice..... don't get it. I bought it for 20$ and is only good for drawing ellipses. Its really fragile, mine ripped when i only used it for 2 weeks.
Basically, buying a compass, ruler and a protractor would cost less than 20$ and are more durable.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I agree with qqmore. I stole mine from my brother because his school makes it compulsory to get it (same reason as velocity, I guess). I don't actually find it useful because I already know how all the graphs look like and all the necessary "formulas".

But it helps me to draw accurate diagrams even though they are not necessary in HSC.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
The circles, ellipses, graphs etc are all too smally to dray a decent size diagram anyway

HSC
@lyounamu: It wasn't compulsory but recommended. I bought it and used it literally once, to draw a parabola in a test. Really not worth it, for reasons listed above.

puglover

HSC
what the heck are you guys talking about?
i dare somebody to post a photo of this thingo.
20 bucks.. woah..
somehow i dont think you guys are talking about.. http://www.mathsmate.net/. lol

HSC
It's like this but green and with way more stuff, for graphs and such not just shapes.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
veloc1ty said:
@lyounamu: It wasn't compulsory but recommended. I bought it and used it literally once, to draw a parabola in a test. Really not worth it, for reasons listed above.
Oh, really? I thought he bought it because it was compulsory. LOL at my brother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)