Maths band 4 (1 Viewer)

HSC
does anyone have any idea as to what raw marks would get you a band 4 in maths advanced? I got an e12 offer and I need the perquisite for usyd science but im sitting on an internal rank of 41/59 :oops::oops::oops: if someone would be able to roughly let me know that would be great :) thanks!!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
does anyone have any idea as to what raw marks would get you a band 4 in maths advanced? I got an e12 offer and I need the perquisite for usyd science but im sitting on an internal rank of 41/59 :oops::oops::oops: if someone would be able to roughly let me know that would be great :) thanks!!
According to the Raw Marks database it seems as long as you get in the 50s you should be set for a band 4.

idkkdi

HSC
Is the rawmarks.info really that accurate?
for confirmed ones, yes. some are unconfirmed, no one really knows which ones are confirmed. the majority should be confirmed.

keep in mind that although they seem low, external marking will likely pay out less marks in most cases. Markers get paid per paper and are likely to stop reading sooner into a wrong argument or scan over answers, missing out on giving marks. Also, some markers are a bit underqualified and won't be able to follow along with certain answers that aren't close to criteria.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)