Maths/Biology/Legal Studies tutor in Homebush area (willing to travel) (1 Viewer)

bmacedo

HSC
Hey guys,

I completed the HSC last year (2009) and received a 97.35 ATAR. I am now going on to the University of Sydney to study a Bachelor of Science (Molecular Biology and Genetics).

I completed Extension 2 Mathematics but am only willing to tutor 2-unit Maths (or years 7-10 Maths), as well as Biology.
I also received band 6 in Legal Studies, and am willing to assist students specifically with their Legal Studies essays (whether they are class tasks or assignments) to achieve the correct structure and form, effective use of legal terminology and case studies, and obviously correct grammar and spelling, hopefully to the point where students are competent enough to do this on their own.

If you're interested or want more information, please reply :)

Becky

md9905

HSC
Hi,
I am interested in mathematics tutoring for yr 12 2U
I live in west pennant hills, about 20mins from homebush, so would you travel to my home?
Thanks

bulletproof_dav

HSC
hi becky

i know a friend who would be interested in year 11 bio
she lives in strathfield south area

thanks

David

bluebee95

HSC
Hey Becky, I need someone to mark and give constant feedback on my legal assessments (online marking), so if you're keen, we can negotiate a price? Reply Soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)