maths book with LIKE hsc questions? (1 Viewer)

raven2000

HSC
i heard about a book that either HAD a whole lot of hsc past exams, or similar exams. Can someone tell me the name please@!

HSC
Success one has all exams from 20 years back and worked solutions. But yeah if you just want the questions go to the BOS website.

ashlii18

HSC
raven2000 said:
i heard about a book that either HAD a whole lot of hsc past exams, or similar exams. Can someone tell me the name please@!
I have the latest edition Success One HSC and it has past Hsc papers and fully worked answers for every question from the past 7 years it also has a mark maximizer guide that shows you how to get the most marks etc. I got mine from a book store and it cost around $25. They also have them for heaps of other subjects. They're pretty good and it saves on printing plus you can resell them.

Cob-was-here

HSC
well, i seem to have a book for 2u and a book for 3u which have HSC papers from 1998-2007 with worked answers. Published by the mathematics association of nsw. If you can get your hands on a copy, you should (and theyre realtively cheap at 18 bucks each)

Jay-Dupree

Banned
HSC
Give Coronoes a try...He has detailed solutions.

yes, also success one is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)