Maths & Chemistry Tutoring, 99+ATAR (1 Viewer)

ValentinesM

HSC
I graduated from St George Girls High School in 2009 with an ATAR of 99.25. I will be in second year studying Actuarial Studies and Maths/Statistics at UNSW in 2011.

To date, I have accumulated two years’ worth of tutoring experience. Helping others realise their potentials is something I am very passionate about doing and I take great pride in the academic improvements my students achieve. My students know me as a very reliable and organised tutor. I only intend on taking a small number of students because I would like to focus on individual needs and tailor lessons accordingly.

Personally, maths and chemistry were my favourite subjects throughout high school and it is for this reason that I chose to study maths at university. I am dedicated to making your learning journeys in these two subjects an interesting and rewarding experience.

Subjects

· Preliminary & HSC Mathematics
· Preliminary & HSC Maths Extension 1
· Preliminary & HSC Chemistry
· Year 7 to Year 10 Maths
· Year 7 to Year 10 Science

Academic Achievements:

· UNSW Faculty of Science Scholarship
· High Distinction and Distinction grades for first year actuarial mathematics courses at UNSW
· ATAR 99.25
· Premier’s Award for All-Round Excellence
· HSC 3U: 97
· HSC 4U: 93
· HSC Chemistry: 93
· St George Best Pass 2009 HSC Chemistry
· Certificate of High Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz (2007-2009)

Experiences:

· November2008 to August 2009: Homework Helper at Kogarah Library:
· August 2010 to October 2010: Volunteer tutor for UNSW Arc Shack Tutoring
· March 2010 to October 2010: Private tutor for HSC Chemistry, Preliminary and HSC Maths, HSC Maths Extension 1
· April 2010 to present: Assistant tutor at tutoring centre for Year 7 to Year 12 Maths

I am offering tutoring at libraries around UNSW, Riverwood, Kogarah and Hurstville. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me on wendy_wang09@live.com.au

Best of luck with your endeavours!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)