Maths comp (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
I had to give it back - obviously and I found it ok, I got Credit which is just above average :O)

Kulazzi

HSC
nope not yet - but our trials r on next wk plus our yearly exam 1st wk back of term 4 :(! Probably get mine nxt wk or nxt term.....where did u hear that?

HSC
i hope i get mine as soon as possible. i might get a credit this year since i answered the first 20 questions very carefully!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
nah i don't realli want it back... year 11... last 10 were farking hard...

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by _BaadShah_
Nop we get our one, next term like 2nd week or 3rd week..
Yeah same, prolly next term cos I have yet another maths exam 1st wk back of next term so it will probably be 2nd or 3rd wk back

paki_diva

we got our maths comp. results back...i got distinction (apparantly 98 points) - and my mum was curious abt why didn't i get high distinction:rolleyes:

I tried telling her tht distinction is the highest one...and she was like 'I'm a teacher'......me: :( yah i know

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
we got our maths comp. results back...i got distinction (apparantly 98 points) - and my mum was curious abt why didn't i get high distinction:rolleyes:

I tried telling her tht distinction is the highest one...and she was like 'I'm a teacher'......me: :( yah i know
Hey well done! Thats great! I'm dying to find out what I got.
Hehe, typical curry parents :rolleyes: I'm hoping for distinction - my parents will go ecstatic....hmm....not really but they will be happy :p

:kaz.n:

HSC
it wasnt compulsory for me so i didnt do it this year...i dont wanna know what i would have gotten lol

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
u need at least 130 points to get high distinction!:rolleyes:

KrispyKremeS

I really want to get a distinction, because I got one last year. I don't want it to look like I dropped or anything. I heard our school recieved the results. I think we'll be getting them back either this wekk or after the holidays.
Did anyone compete in the Australian Business Mathematics Competition Foundation Level? Did anyone finish it?

KrispyKremeS

130 points to get a high distinction? omg!
isn't the whole thing out of 150?
so whats the leats you need to get a distinction and credit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)