Maths CSSA 04 POST UP (1 Viewer)

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
Just to put my little bit in, although its a week late. The exam was way too hard for a 2 unit paper. Though the amount of study i did, i probably won't pass, which is pretty bad, i always pass, regardless.

This is a good way to pass a double study period waiting for a double of SLRS next up isn't it! :rolleyes:

Mizuki

HSC
N/A
I thought this test is the easiest one I'v ever done^^
All my class got above 90%...I got 94% -_-'
I made the silliest mistakes in the easiest questions...

wissammuslmani

persephone said:
i think my school did our own one not the cssa paper. it was hard...was question 7 on yours the same as mine? Kim and her 40000 dollars and interest plus the garden bed with the semi circle?...

i did that same test!!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Why do you want the exam so desperately. Im sure if you can wait a few weeks it will become available

wyxwyx1986

acmilan1987 said:
Why do you want the exam so desperately. Im sure if you can wait a few weeks it will become available

i will have the exam tomorrow
hurry up...everybody
there is no problem with money
i will post it

kpq_sniper017

got my 2u and ext 1 results back today...
2u - 116/120, but then again....2 marks lost coz of that superannuation question. i swear my maths teacher is poor....i thought a female teacher might be a bit more lenient (my teacher marked that question), but she was unwavering in her decision to deduct 2 marks... :(

coroneos

the correct answer according to 50% of our maths teachers is ~$36000 for the super question.. in accordance with the marking guidelines of CSSA>

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Same mark pcx. Lost 2 marks fr the superannuation, 1 mark for not being able to differentiate tan5x and one mark for forgetting to multiply the integration of a volume by pi.

kpq_sniper017

heh.
we both put different answers and we both lose 2 marks...right now, i wish i had ur teacher and maybe ur wishing u had mine - i'm sure u would've liked a 118.
i've spoken to some friends at other schools and they've got the same problems - so two teachers have caused an uproar amongst all maths teachers at catholic schools (or most anyway).
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)