Maths Ext 2 (and Ext 1) 2022 trial papers (1 Viewer)

okkk

HSC
I was wondering if anyone had any Math Ext 2 or Maths Ext 1 trial papers from 2022. I heard THSC won't be adding any new content this year so I have no idea where to get any recent trial papers so I think if this post can act as a bit of a collation for these papers it would really nice practice before the HSC comes around.

MJRey

HSC
Why won't they be adding new content? That really sucks. Maybe they'll add some on ACE HSC or something like that. Yes, the more practice the better!

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
If you haven’t done all papers from 2021 and 2020, 2022 papers should be the last of your priorities lol.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If you have any trial papers on hand, please upload them in our resources section so the rest of the student community can access them not just for this year but for future years as well

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I was wondering if anyone had any Math Ext 2 or Maths Ext 1 trial papers from 2022. I heard THSC won't be adding any new content this year so I have no idea where to get any recent trial papers so I think if this post can act as a bit of a collation for these papers it would really nice practice before the HSC comes around.
You heard slightly incorrectly, there is just a bit of backlog and not as much time to process it all, if I get 2022 stuff I generally put that up quickly :)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Why won't they be adding new content? That really sucks. Maybe they'll add some on ACE HSC or something like that. Yes, the more practice the better!
Ace hsc poached a good quantity of their trials from a copy of a copy of thsconline a few years ago, when they revamped their website, less so nowadays, it all gets circulated around eventually.

Last edited:

MJRey

HSC
You heard slightly incorrectly, there is just a bit of backlog and not as much time to process it all, if I get 2022 stuff I generally put that up quickly :)
Thank you so much for the clarification, and the support!

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
If you have any trial papers on hand, please upload them in our resources section so the rest of the student community can access them not just for this year but for future years as well
Yes. Good idea.

The 2022 Bonnyrigg Ext 2 and NSB Ext 1 are in resources section now.

and

dan964 can put them on the github too when he is ready to do that.

Last edited:

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
I also added the 2022 Gosford HS trial for Mathematics Advanced to the Advanced Resources. Although technically off-topic for this thread it nevertheless will be useful for Extension 1 students.

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)