Maths Ext 2 - General thoughts on the exam (1 Viewer)

haque

HSC
wait i think i've heard of u but not on a namely basis-go on who r u(by the way apparently 7 guys from ruse reckon perdect marks0

jpsorbara

HSC
you guys are all nerds lol you never know wat you got till you get your mark back. and who cares its ONLY the HSC, three letters have never caused much havoc lol

haque

HSC
Getting decent marks doesn't make one a nerd- I have been involved in rep level sports and many extracurricular activities-just because you may not possess one quality doesn't mean you have a right to stereotype.

jpsorbara

HSC
listen man many of us have been involved in rep sports but have you ever tried talking to ppl from james ruse or any of thos e other schools?

haque

HSC
Well i guess a lot of ruse people may not be very good at sport but just because they are acdemically so talented doesn't mean they are nerds-i know some and they are quite decent normal people

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
jpsorbara said:
you guys are all nerds lol you never know wat you got till you get your mark back. and who cares its ONLY the HSC, three letters have never caused much havoc lol
I meant actually no mate,
not all ppl that care about their future are nerds,
i know many ppl who get pretty high marks and play excellent sport and are really social(like myself-lol)
Maybe the more correct term is geniuses(that sounds nicer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)