Maths Ext 2 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

luminol

HSC
idk... I don't do physics (which is partly why I'm in this predicament >_< )
You probably see lots of solutions which state that F=ma. This is Newton's second law which is a staple of resisted motion and so knowing this is a must. As for the other laws, it's unlikely that maths will touch on it since mech questions usually like to analyse the motion of the particle itself as opposed to why it moves the way it does.

O01x

HSC
u guys reckon probability/P and C will come into the exam this year?

notme123

HSC
HSC Sample paper had pigeonhole principle and a bunch of 3U stuff
pigeonhole can be technically a proof so its not completely off the table. just remember 3 and 2 unit stuff if youre stuck ig

Anaya R

HSC
You probably see lots of solutions which state that F=ma. This is Newton's second law which is a staple of resisted motion and so knowing this is a must. As for the other laws, it's unlikely that maths will touch on it since mech questions usually like to analyse the motion of the particle itself as opposed to why it moves the way it does.
Ahh ok. Thanks :)

Jojofelyx

HSC
What do yall reckon a raw 70 would go to? rawmarks says 65 goes to 79, so i'm guessing like 84 surely

notme123

HSC
What do yall reckon a raw 70 would go to? rawmarks says 65 goes to 79, so i'm guessing like 84 surely
depends on the difficulty of the exam but i have a really uneasy feeling scaling isnt going to be generous this year for any subject because it depends on the number of high achievers in a course. if the number of those high achievers falls across the board (which i think may have happened because of demotivation) then scaling is inevitably going to suffer. ik the atar is a rank but this also plays a factor

Jojofelyx

HSC
why yall assuming

i didnt do 3u accelerated my school doesnt offer it

im just saying what if u did 3u last yr
🧢
You got 49/50 last year didnt you Vishnay....but it wasnt good enough for you, so you're back wishing for vengeance...or maybe you just enjoy x1 who knows.

Lol tbh, i fkn hate x2 but x1 on the other hand is a pleasant surprise, absolutely love it. Out here coppin like shitty raw mid-70s low 80s in x2 trials, and then getting mid/high 60s for x1, idk how that works but it is what it is. Plz carry my atar x1 and bio plz

vishnay

God
HSC
🧢
You got 49/50 last year didnt you Vishnay....but it wasnt good enough for you, so you're back wishing for vengeance...or maybe you just enjoy x1 who knows.
i didnt get 49 last yr and lol probs 97 if im lucky this yr

i messed up one of my internals

Lol tbh, i fkn hate x2 but x1 on the other hand is a pleasant surprise, absolutely love it. Out here coppin like shitty raw mid-70s low 80s in x2 trials, and then getting mid/high 60s for x1, idk how that works but it is what it is. Plz carry my atar x1 and bio plz
how many accel subjects do u do bruh

Jojofelyx

HSC
i didnt get 49 last yr and lol probs 97 if im lucky this yr

i messed up one of my internals

how many accel subjects do u do bruh
My school let me run rampant this year, so tbh it really doesnt matter, im just gassed that if i do indeed fuck up then i dont have too much to 'redo' next year innit. I'll post all my marks on how i went this year just for you xx or ill just like PM you maybe lol. maybe even make a thread to explain how to be a no-life study bug in y11 🤓

also, all my eng essays that i wrote were pretty much cmd c cmd v (fine not exactly, i changed a fair bit prolly like half of it) from a friend who gave me her trial stuff xD, lets hope nesa doesnt fk me up on it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)