• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths Ext 2 Predictions (4 Viewers)

certified dummy

HSC
it wasn't a bad question actually. im pretty sure that its just the constant of integration and that it isn't necesarily going to be the same each time you integrate that function or something like that. but it was certainly one of the more difficult fallacious proof questions ive seen
my little brainrot mind sold so hard and i just believed 1=0 and moved on

lotsoflots

HSC
is this like a joke or sum? 94 goes to a 99.95 atar contribution y tf does it even matter after that?(unless ur tryna SR)
my calculated on atar compass changes only up until 96, i think 96 is the point at which it doesnt matter. still hoping for 97

OD6

HSC
see my man over here gets it, numbers are made up so technically anything can be anything else, its like that measurement question in paper 1
we literally have a whole topic on imaginary stuff, they cant tell us that this isn't true after telling us that we can just imagine something and put it in ex2

certified dummy

HSC
yeah we only had 3 as well and i reckon no e4s. 1 or 2 of might be close if the aligning is good but i don't think well get there
in a thread full of 90+ results only its just me and u together bro us dumbasses we gotta stay tight

OD6

HSC
yeah im hoping everyone in this thread is insanely good and the paper was actually harder than they think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)