Maths Ext 2 Tutors In The Hunter/newcastle Area Needed Asap (1 Viewer)

rtkl

HSC
Hey Everyone

Anybody Know Of Any Math Ext 2 Tutors Around This Area, Can You Plz Leave A Contact Number Asap

Thkz

Robert1961

HSC
N/A
Just received a 2nd email from Master Coaching Newcastle -

"Hi Robert
Thanks for that.

I have an excellent senior maths coach, *** ***, who's recently taken early retirement.
He was teaching in the Blue Mountains but transferred to Newcastle to be closer to his aging mother.
He retired last year after his new school (Wallsend High School) was re-classified as a (Junior) College. He wasn't happy that he was no longer able to teach senior maths and decided that he'd had enough of "life with the department"!

He's a super nice guy and a real maths fanatic.

He was highly recommended to me by one of Bob Ollis's historic proteges during his teaching days around Campbelltown (I think).

I look forward to helping the 4 unit student.

Cheers
Greg" (Master Coaching Newcastle)

Robert1961

HSC
N/A
Yes & No - Depending how you look at it.

I am the Owner & Principal of Master Coaching Liverpool. www.MasterCoachingLiverpool.com

I am not the Franchisor - who is another Robert - so you maybe confusing me with the Franchisor Robert Ollis www.MasterCoaching.com.au

So I have no direct financial interest in Master Coaching Newcastle.

Indirect maybe - but that's a huge huge stretch.

I am just trying to help a student in need. That's the best part of my profession.

Greg the Principal of Master Coaching Newcastle is the only contact I have in Newcastle apart from Alan at Master Coaching New Lambton.

Alan has not returned my email regarding a 4u maths tutor, but Greg has; and his tutor sounds worthwhile checking out. There are no guarantees that a particular student will like a particular tutor, but on the face of it (to me based on what Greg has said) - the 4u maths tutor at Master Coaching Newcastle seems worthwhile checking out.

Last edited:

rtkl

HSC
Thanks a lot Robert1961 for the chasing up u did and i shall call them

Thanks
rtkl

rtkl

HSC
velox said:
Bear in mind this robert guy works or has financial interests in Master coaching.
i will, thanks

aussiechica7

HSC
If you're still interested, I'm available. I got 94% (high distinction) in MATH1110 which is first year university at Newcastle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)